Aside from Wales rich socio-cultural roots and splendid tourist spots, Wales boasts of many fine places where one could find national dishes of wales;
Among these are as follows:
* Badgers Café and Patisserie in Mostyn Street: The tearoom offers its guests with a classic and elegant ambience spiced with good food and waitresses and waiters donning traditional Victorian outfits. Aside from the usual enticing sweets and its wide selection of various teas, the menu teems with hot dishes.
* Bengal Dynasty in North Parade: Indian culture embraces this fine restaurant and spoils its guests with traditional Indian music and set-up. You will surely have a pleasant dining experience as you feast on its well prepared dishes while you let your eyes wander once in a while in the area’s accommodating location.
* Bodysgallen Hall in Pentywyn Road: This stylish restaurant was once home to the famous Mostyn clan, the family that molded Wales into what it is now. The said restaurant is popular for the wide variety of local cuisines prepared and served in the traditional British manner. Aside from the fine food, the place is known for the exceptionally attentive and professional service that it offers. Its set of wine selection is also exceptional as the lists extend to more than three hundred options of local and international options.
* Habit Tearooms in South Parade: The cozy restaurant offers a spot for pure relaxation. The charming place is a well recommended location for chatting with friends, having a sweet talk with your loving partner, or enjoying a solo moment of peace and quiet. Its warm and toasty interior accompanied with friendly servers will ensure you of a splendid day. The Habit Tearooms serve daily specials, sandwiches, omelets, salads, pastries, and homemade cakes at very reasonable prices.
* Terrace Restaurant in North Parade: This restaurant grants you a splendid view of Lake Como while enjoying its fine architectural essentials, fabric-draped ceilings and walls, and pleasing murals. Terrace Restaurant gives an overall romantic ambience topped with its elegant cuisines. Among the restaurant’s prime menu selections are the Pan-roasted fillet of Welsh Black Beef with wild mushroom pancake and the Steamed loin of monkfish with langoustine risotto.
* Romeo in Lloyd Street: This fine-dining Italian restaurant in the heart of Wales serves delectable Italian-Mediterranean cuisine. Only the best ingredients from within the area and direct from Italy are used to offer delicious and mouth-watering Italian feast. The ambiance of the restaurant is very relaxing, typical of Italian bistros.
* Seahorse Restaurant in Church Walks: The Seahorse Restaurant is a famous restaurant in Wales earning the Dining Out 2005 award and was also featured in Harden’s and Which Food Guide. Aside from the authentic menu which range from Welsh to British dishes, the restaurant which opens for late night dining, also offers international cuisine. The Seahorse Restaurant also featured themed nights which add excitement to diners. The comfortable ambiance makes the restaurant a haven for tourists since it is also very near to hotels and other destinations in Wales.